Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Start of something new!

Hi there, lemme tell you all about me, and my life, that full of surprise!

As you know, my name is Claudia Sergio.. I'm an Indonesian! Sounds funny right? An Indonesian girl with a last name 'Sergio'. My Dad loves to watch Mexican Telenovelas, that's why, he gave me that name.

I was born and raised in Jakarta, the Metropolitan City of Indonesia with my big-HAPPY-family!

Hmm.. I love drawing, making craft, doing photography, reading, and alsoo playin' with little kiddies! I love hanging out with my dear friends and gossiping like other teenager do. Besides that, i love dreaming, i love to dream what will happen in 10 years with my life, or what am i going to be in the future. Even i know, that no one know what the future will bring, but i think its always good to thinking about it!

I think its enough! (I'm kinda confused about what to write.) Hihihehe.







No comments:

Post a Comment