Yeah! Its already 2012 ! by the way, Happy New Year guys! I hope this year brings peace and happiness to all of us.. In this my very first post of 2012, i wanna tell you about My New Year Holiday! :D
Last Year, on Dec 27th, I went to South Korea only with my Mom, Aunty, Cousins and Grandparents, my Dad and Brothers didn't go with us.. The weather was so crazzeehhh cold, its minus nine degrees celcius, and I very very love it! In the first day, I went to Nami Island, where the most romantic scenes of Winter Sonata were filmed.
![]() |
| photo taken by me.. |
![]() | ||||
| Kevin & Claudia |
Next, we went to Museum of Teddy Bear, I think my teddy that i bring from Indonesia was so happy that time..
After that, We rent ski shoes, sticks and the others equipment, and played ski at ski resort. My Local Guide said that I am pretty good at it!!
On Dec, 31st, We celebrated New Year Eve's at a deserted village, with no fireworks and no trumpet, only with Soju, Fanta and Snacks, as a substitute for the firework, we used green laser. SO CREATIVE, RIGHT? because Fireworks are Illegal in there.. But, we still enjoyed the night.
In others day, We also went to Everland Theme Park, Lotte World, Apple Wine Factory, Seoul Tower, etc; and my favorite one is Nanta Cooking Show! It was the greatest Show, i ever seen in my life :p The cast were so funny..
On January, 3rd 2012, we went back to Indonesia. From this trip, i met a little cutie boy named Ralph Benedict, he is so cutie and i love him!
What a nice Holiday trip!


No comments:
Post a Comment